The guides offer the same ways to explore each of the four outer spaces:
(1) Re-CENTER on any PEOPLE involved.
(2) Ask the question to get moving.
(3) Ask more to really get in the action—DISCOVER, DEFINE, DREAM, or DESIGN—and keep moving toward DETAILS or BIG PICTURE.
(4) Ask What else...? to explore different paths.
(5) See in more NEW WAYS—with different views or TOOLS*
(6) See what questions you have about what you’ve got here.
(7) Use the other spaces to help. What do other spaces I’ve explored tell me? Which might help if I (re)explore it next?